Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Entry Seven

OK, so i've not written a blog in a while..LOL so I thought I would write something...
But now that I'm actually here...LOL I can't be bothered

HAHA!!!

...(a couple days later)...

So, I'm going back to Uni on Tuesday...That should be... Fun?
I guess it will be kinda cool seeing some of my Art school buddies again:-) and it will kinda be nice having something to do!
I swear these last couple weeks I've done hardly anything...

-My basic day would be wake up (which usually takes a couple hours haha)
-then go online...
-maybe get some breakfast at 1pm
-online
-play the piano...I only know disney songs...because we have a disney song piano book...(or guitar depends how i'm feeling that day)
-online...btw this involves A LOT of stickam as well as a lot of <333333ing and loling
-sing
-online
-maybe cook myself dinner?
-be online untill all the Canadians and Americans that I talk to go to sleep
-go out with friends...or my sister...
-go online one last time
-eventually fall asleep

Yeah, so as you can see, thats pretty sad LOL

Although, to tell the truth I'm actually going to miss being able to talk to some of the people I talk to online as often as I do, because with the times my classes are on and the timezones I might not get to talk to some of them :-(

...I got my hair cut a couple days ago...how fun!

...My guy friends have gone away this weekend on like this "Man Camp" thing LOL so us girls have decided to have a girly night with wine and crackers and chick-flicks so that should be fun, but at the same time I'm pissed off cause the next day I have to work from 9am-5pm which is super lame!!! I really wish I decided to do the Saturday shift instead of the Sunday one...oh well.. hopefully that will be alright

Oh! and on the 8th of March I'm going to a "drinks and dresses" party so that should be fun times too...I really hope that this kid who I worked with on Thursday nights was invited (he was staying at the persons house who is having the party for like a month) and well, to tell the truth, I miss that kid!(although he said he was quitting anyways so i'm not AS sad about not working with him anymore) But he's only like 15-16 so he might not have been invited...oh well...

Anyways...I'm up to the sleeping part of my day...yeah..................

laterz

Rache

1 comment:

Alex said...

Well, considering I'm up till about 3 every morning, (bad habits) you can always talk to me. I have really bad sleeping patterns. I come home from school and sleep for 4 or 5 hours, then don't go to sleep until 3 or even 4. Anyways, thanks for all your help with everything.
PAiX