Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Entry Five

...I kinda wish I had a more interesting name for these...

OMG! My tv has the worst reseption ever! It's like looking at a flock of seagulls over a rubbish tip!...At least the audio works?

Ok so in my last Blog I talked about stuff that annoyed me about YouTube, well now I think it is only right that I rant about Stickam! (although I probably won't go into much detail)

-People who have like a million friends asking for friend requests!
-LAG!!!!!!!G...G...G
-Broken audio and video...and,like, freaking and stuff
-When people you want to talk are live but their rooms are set on private! guh!
-How stickam makes the rest of your interenet go sloooow *tears*

umm yeah I think thats about it! HA!

...Sigh, I have to go to work tomorrow and I REALLY don't want to...
It's my last Thursday night working, which means after that I will be working Sundays 9am-5pm which is LAME! I wish I could still work nights but I just can't with my University timetable.
Also I'm not looking forward to Sundays because I don't really like the people who I will be working with, sigh...
Although working Sundays will mean I get to answer calls a lot which means I won't have to "work" as much as I do on the Thursday nights...like putting away clothes and such...(Oh, if you didn't know I work in the clothing section of a department store)

No comments: