Friday, March 28, 2008

Entry Twelve

...Oh dear...It's 3am...and I'm still online..
It's 3am and I REALLY want to be asleep in bed...but for some reason I'm up writing a blog. Makes complete sense I know!
I'm hating Uni so much at the moment...I mean...more than usually...I have all this crap due *tears* and I'm so behind...
Sigh...and now I'm also extra broke! cos i just went out and bought myself an ipod (which i'm real happy about except for the loss of money in exchange for it lol)...Tomorrow I have to go buy a cover for it so it wont get all scatched up..
and I also have to buy a tripod, so I can do some awesome photography!!!
Maybe i'll put a photo or two up once it's all finished... (which will be in a couple weeks)

I'm so looking forward to midsemester break, which is in 2weeks, although, it sucks because it is only a week long instead of two because easter came early this year... But the only bad thing is that I have another essay due on the 1st day back after that...so i'll have to get that done...pleh...

I'm feeling so drained from uni...I really have to start going to bed WAY earlier...like 11:30pm instead of 2am...
sigh...and it sucks because i'm in there every week day with no break and i work on sundays so i only have one day "off" which is saturday which i then have to use as a catch up day for all the work i have to do...which sucks because all i want to do on saturday is sleep!!!

AHHHHHHH when will this madness end?!?!?! ...in about 2.5 years...sigh...

2 comments:

Robert said...

Go to bed... I know its hard... But after a while you begin to notice that you're doing the same things over and over online... Checking for youtube and myspace comments etc.

Zafar Khan said...

i'm sorta in the same situation as you right now..who makes this uni timetables...i have class every weekday, and i work on fri,sat and sun...argh!! no time to rest...

great work on youtube..btw...

chatzafar(youtube nz)