Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Entry Thirteen

It's embarrassing that I am wondering how to spell the numbers in my title as they get higher...

So, it's been a while,
I've just handed in a HUGE project, and an essay...So I'm feeling pretty good at the moment,
although, I now have to write ANOTHER essay for a different paper, which I really don't want to do, but it's worth 40% of my mark for that class...
So I better do it, and I better do it well.

I think it's funny how there are so many circles of groups on YouTube and you can often feel like a social butterfly as you become more involved in one group or another.
At the moment I feel like I am involved in maybe one or two...maybe three groups of people, and then I feel like i'm on the out skirts of other groups...I don't know, its just very funny.
I think it also depends a lot on how much time you put in to talking to people and staying in contact. When I was still on holiday it was a lot easier to keep in contact with people, but now that I'm back at Uni, it's a lot harder...hmm (oh and just if you where wondering, I know this kinda thing happens in real life too).

I'm really looking forward to this weekend because I'm going to see the movie "Across The Universe" which i've been wanting to see for a very long time now. Then after I'm going to this bar called "Shadows" to see my friends band play! Then after that (other than work and writing my stupid essay) I have the whole next off! YAY mid-semester break!! It kinda sucks because of easter being early this year its only 1 week instead of 2, but to me, any break is wonderful!!!

1 comment:

Matt G124 said...

i see youtube as more of a pile of chains.. its all about who your linked to.. right? yea!.. see you can be part of one chain of youtubers.. but then another chain is like all on top of you making you sort of part of that chain!
i messaged you on youtube!!