Friday, May 23, 2008

Entry Twenty

TheMysteryChannel is giving me a permanent head ache.

Actually, I woke up this morning with the worst head ache and I kept waking up during the night because my legs kept cramping up. I think that means I'm low on salt, and also need water... hmm salt water?

I think I am actually falling apart, I'm so tired and stressed out all the time *shakes fist at uni*

I want to keep being involved in going ons of the mystery channel, but there are really other things more important that I need to be thinking about at the moment. But I will try my best to keep up. Who knows, if i fail this next challenge... Or whatever it is they are going to get us to do I might be eliminated anyway and it won't matter anymore. Although, I hope I don't get eliminated, even though I don't have the time or strength for it anyway.

PLEH and also GUH!

2 comments:

Robert said...

maybe TMC is an online reality show and the last one standing and putting up with its bull gets something cool... or maybe it's just some guy with a crappy idea... i figured the latter, and that's why i never made a try-out video to get one of those open spots.

Rache said...

Yeah, I be there is the guy behind it who is just sitting back laughing at everyone