Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Entry Nineteen

I think things are going to get better for me soon, hopefully.
I handed in one essay yesterday and now I'm writing my 2nd one (well haha, I'm "taking a break" at the moment). Also, I got some other stuff done too which was kinda good... I'm getting there... Slowly...
Although, I still have a lot more to get done before the end of the semester. Hmm

Just on a side note, I might be getting braces and eventually having jaw surgery. Although, I'm not sure if I will or not yet, but I feel it's something that I want to do (and have been thinking about for many years now)

I can't help myself, I have to talk about the Mystery Channel.
It really is turning out more and more like "LOST", I'm actually watching "LOST" right now, just randomly.
I suppose with their blog up and running it does make things more interesting, but that is, at the same time, just as frustrating because 1. I personally don't have the time to sit around and figure it all out, although I wish i did haha and 2. because I'm in a different time zone to everyone else there are already like a million comments with people writing the same things that I was thinking before I even get a chance. Oh well... It is all just a game I suppose.
I really want to post a theory video though, but I kinda feel like everything I'm thinking everyone already knows, or other people have already discussed similar things on the blog and I would just be repeating it to people...

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ok that's all I have to say for now.

4 comments:

Mallory Shoemaker said...

Yes, it's no fun being in a really not close to anyone else time zone! It's okay, though, Rachel. You're still awesome. :]

Rache said...

thanks mallory!

Anonymous said...

The whole mystery channel thing kind of makes my head hurt... but I can't help but think about it... gah! I can see how you would feel a bit annoyed by the time zones, but you are doing quite well. :) I think a theory video would be interesting.

Sorry... I wanted to say something... just one of your subscribers...

Rache said...

Yeah mine too! and thanks for the comment!!! Maybe I will do a theory video..